- Develop the habit of reading IT journals and magazines to keep abreast of the latest developments and future trends in Information and communication technology.
- Link these trends with the knowledge concepts and skills learned.
- Make full use of the knowledge on the Internet to enrich learning content.
- Study and analyze the source code of different programs and web pages to learn how different approaches can be used to solve the same problem, and then make suggestions for improving solutions.
- Use different tools and methods to complete the same task to experience different effects.
- Actively participate in various activities, such as DIY workshops, web design competitions, etc., to gain more learning experience.