Date: 13 July 2023 (Thu) and 14 July 2023 (Fri)
Time: 9:00am – 4:30pm
Please bring along the following documents:
- Allocation Slip and Admission Slip issued by the Education Bureau
- Copy of student ID card/one-way permit
- One passport-size photo
- Original and photocopy of academic report for the first and second terms of Primary 5 and the first and second terms of Primary 6
- Our uniform suppliers will set up sales counters on the registration days for parents to purchase school uniforms.
- The September lunch ordering form and S1 textbook ordering form are included in the registration documents. The related fees will be collected later.
- Form 1 students who are allocated to our school should register with their parents or guardians. If the parents or guardians are unable to accompany the student for registration, they should delegate a representative to do so with the ‘Authorization Letter for Form 1 Student Registration’. This authorization letter must be arranged through the primary school in advance.
S1 students should take the Pre-Secondary One Hong Kong Attainment Test on Tuesday, 18 July 2023 from 8:30am to 12:50pm. If a student is unable to take the test due to important matters (such as participating in international competitions), the parent should submit a parent note to our General Office by 17 July 2023. If a student is unable to take the test due to illness, the parent should inform our General Office before 8:00am on the test day.